THINKS A LIKE AND A DON'T LIKE
My Culinary and Musical Likes and Dislikes
By Guillermo Jhozua Caceres Rosado
Foods and Drinks I Love
As a lover of good food and drink, there are some things I truly enjoy. My absolute favorite dish is lomo saltado, a delicious Peruvian stir-fry. I also love locro de pecho, a hearty soup that is incredibly comforting. When it comes to desserts, I can't resist arroz con leche or the rich and flavorful Trujillano.
For drinks, my go-to refreshment is passion fruit juice, which is both sweet and tangy. I also enjoy lemon and pineapple drinks, which are very refreshing. However, I don't like strong coffee and prefer it to be milder.
Foods and Drinks I Don't Like
Interestingly, there aren't any foods that I particularly dislike. I'm quite versatile with my food choices and can enjoy almost anything.
Music Genres I Enjoy
When it comes to music, I have a deep passion for rock, metal, and rock-pop. My favorite bands include AC/DC, Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, and Grandson. I love how these bands can transition from soft to explosive tones, and their lyrics have a significant meaning to me.
Music Genres I Don't Like
While I have a broad musical taste, there are certain genres that I don't enjoy as much. I don't have a particular affinity for reggaeton as I often find the lyrics too aggressive or offensive. Also, electronic or dance music is not my preference because I find it too repetitive and soulless.

.jpeg)

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario