THINGS I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE
THINGS I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE
By Jimena Pamela Velasco Ayqui
Foods and Drinks I Love
As a lover of good food and drink, there are some things I truly enjoy. I love a good pizza with a crispy crust and fresh toppings. I'm also a big fan of pasta dishes, especially homemade ones with a homemade tomato sauce.
And when it comes to desserts, I can't resist a slice of chocolate cake with a rich frosting. When it comes to drinks, I'm a big coffee aficionado. I like to try different origins and roasts to find my favorite.
I also enjoy a good red wine with dinner, especially a Malbec or Cabernet Sauvignon. And when I want something refreshing, nothing beats a well-chilled craft beer.
Foods and Drinks I Don't Like
On the other hand, there are some things I simply don't care for. I'm not a fan of seafood, especially shrimp and salmon. I also avoid very spicy foods, as my stomach doesn't tolerate them well.
And when it comes to drinks, I don't like the bitter taste of black coffee without sweetener, I prefer to add a bit of milk and sugar.
Music Genres I Enjoy
Music Genres I Enjoy When it comes to music, I'm a person with fairly eclectic tastes. I love classic rock from the 70s and 80s, bands like Queen, The Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd are some of my favorites. I also enjoy jazz music, especially smooth and relaxing jazz. And when I want something more upbeat, I like to listen to Latin music, such as salsa and merengue.
Music Genres I Don't Like
Music Genres I Don't Like There are some music genres that I simply don't care for. I'm not a fan of rap or hip-hop, as I often find the lyrics too aggressive or vulgar. I also avoid country music, as I don't connect with the themes and musical style. And in general, I don't enjoy electronic or dance music, as I find it too repetitive and soulless.

.jpeg)


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario